My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

XLI - Industrial ETF for long term investment during economy recovery

XLI is another ETF that I am watching closely. When the economy comes out from recession and starts the recovery, the companies from this sector will start to manufacture capital equipment, machinery, engines for transportation, etc. Every company needs to have those infrastructures & equipment in place to expand their manufacturing capacity to produce the goods during the economy expansion. The top 20 companies for the XLI ETF as of Sept 9, 2009 is listed below:
As of Sept 9, 2009, XLI ETF is traded at $25.96. It is trying to break the strong resistance of $25.445 (61.8% Finonacci Retracement Level). XLI is currently above 20D, 50D and 200D MA line. 200D MA, a long term trend has reversed and currently on the up trend. I will wait for see whether XLI can break the resistance and stay above the $25.445 in Sept / Oct before I put my money into this fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis