My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2009

Raffles Education - Bounced back from 200D MA & reversed the trend!

What a big difference within a week! Last week the chart looked so bearish but today the stock price closed at $0.53 (with 48 million shares traded, #9 most active stocks of the day) showing a "Three Inside Up" reversal pattern after bounced back from 200D MA trend support of $0.51. Technical Indicators like Parabolic SAR, MACD, RSI and Stochastic are showing sign of reversal of bearish trend to bullish trend.

I was unable to resist this golden opportunity and entered the trade at $0.525 this evening. The support levels are pretty strong at $0.51 (200D MA) & $0.535 (61.8% Fibonacci Retracement Level).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis