My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

China Zaino - another S-chip stock is swinging in the channel!

Spotted another S-chip stock China Zaino besides Synear and China Hongxing. The patterns for these three stocks are very similar (had breakout and swing inside the up trend channel). China Zaino's fundamental is pretty solid and can be kept as value investment. My strategy for this stock is to buy some for long term investment and some for short term momentum investment. Target entry point is $0.28 and exit point is $0.335 (about 20% profit target).  Next strong support is $0.27 (61.8% Finonacci Retracement level).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis