My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Capitaland - forming a triple top?

Today Capitaland looks like having a breakout from a triangle. The stock price is also moving away from the 20D & 50D MA support line. MACD is showing bullish convergence again. Is Capitaland forming a Triple Tops first before reversing the trend? I will still continue to stay out of this stock because upside is limited as it has very strong resistance at $4.14. Downside probabality is much higher than upside probability, upside potential is only 7.8% (from $3.84 to $4.14) while downside is 16% ($3.84 to $3.22). $3.22 is next support level base on 61.8% Fibonacci Retracement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis