My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

S&P500 - Testing its 20D MA

Historically September is the most bearish month of the year. However, the big correction still has not started yet. I've bought some PUT option on SPY (S&P500 Index ETF) few weeks ago base on the assumption that Sept will have a big correction. I think I've made a mistake buying options without looking at the chart & confirming with the technical indicators.
Last Friday S&P500 showed some weakness and the stock price was testing its 20D MA. Let's see this week whether S&P500 can stay above the 20D MA and 1009 (this is a very strong resistance base on 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level from Nov 2008 high).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis