My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Raffles Education - Down Trend started!

Raffles Education closed at $0.49 with another bearish candle today. It looks like the down trend is starting soon. All other technical indicators showed weaknesses:
  • Stock price below 20D, 50D and 200D MA.
  • Stock price below the Parabolic SAR line.
  • Stock price at lower Bollinger Band.
  • MACD is becoming bearish convergence.
  • RSI is moving down.
  • Stochastic is bearish and at oversold region.


Immediate support at $0.485 and next support is $0.45.
I am staying out this stock until I see a trend reversal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis