My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Jaya Holding - Long White Candle for the third time!

Jaya Holding closed with a long white candle at $0.485 with 21.6 Million shares traded today. Jaya Holding is also top 30 gainers (%) and top 30 most active stocks today. This big one day gain had happened for the 3rd time within three months. The bull failed in the past two attempts to drive the stock price higher. Can the bull win this round and break the $0.51 resistance? Or, the bear will win this round again to form a triple top? Technical Indicators show bullish strength but past two incidents told me that the bull is unable to sustain its run due to lack of volume.
Mr. Bull, do you need a Red Bull so that you can berJaya (successful in Malay)?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis