My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Keppel Corp - Breakout to go NORTH or go SOUTH?

Keppel Corp has formed an Ascending Triangle but it may form a Triple Tops if the stock breakdown from the Ascending Triangle. If the stock can stay within the Ascending Triangle and breakout from the resistance line of $8.42, the stock may go up to $10.30.
However, if Keppel Corp breakdown from the Ascending Triangle at around $8.20 and goes below $7.80, a Triple Tops is formed and send the stock to $7.20.



I have also compiled Analysts' recommendation in the following table:


Keppel Corp still has upside potential base on today's closing price of $8.19. The key consideration is to time the right price to buy to maximise the gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis