My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

China Fishery - Insiders Buying

Two substantial shareholders of China Fishery (Pacific Andes Limited and Golden Target Pacific Limited) started the shares acquisition at $1.16 since Aug 18, 2009.


The shares acquisition is still on going and the trading volume is pretty thin for the past two weeks. Normally it is a good sign if there are insiders buying.


In addition, the stock price is on a nice trend (200D MA on a up trend). Although I have sold half of my positions to take profit, I am still holding half of it as long term investment amid the concerns of big correction. I am watching very closely whether the stock can stay above the 20D & 50D MA if the correction comes. If yes, I will probably increase my position in this stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis