My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

SGX - On Down Trend

SGX has broken 4 supports (20D MA, 50D MA, 200D MA and 78.6% Fibonacci Retracement Level) in one week. Base on the chart pattern, SGX seems to trading in a slow down trend as the new low is always trading lower than previous low.

Key levels to watch:
  • SGX may rebound from $7.701 (78.6% FR level) but it is important to see whether SGX can break the 50D MA resistance (at about $7.90). Base on the current sentiment in financial sectors and Eurean PIGS debt crisis, it is unlikely to happen base on my opinion. However, I can only trust the chart more than my opinion base on my last lesson learnt.
  • If $7.701 support is broken, the near term support is the down trend support at about $7.30. This support may not be strong because it is not very obvious. SGX may go down to $6.878 (61.8% Fibobacci Retracement Level) if this weak down trend support is broken.
In summary, SGX chart is bearish and I am waiting for a clear reversal pattern to pick up this blue chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis