My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Capitaland - Testing an Important Support

Capitaland is current testing an important support at about $3.63. This support is very significant because it holds very well for the past 5 times (shaded in blue). Currently Capitaland is going to test this support again for the 6th time after fails to break and bounces back from 20D MA resistance (shaded in red). On another hand, Capitaland has shown a "lower high, lower low" bearish chart pattern.
  • The next immediate support after $3.63 will be $3.402 (61.8% Fibonacci Retracement Level).
  • The next important resistance is $3.854 (78.6% Fibonacci Retracement Level) which has been proven to be a strong resistance to break from the previous 5 occassions. In addition, this 78.6% FR level will also be the 50D MA and 200D MA.

4 comments:

  1. Yo bro

    Ur the other website down for so long liao. Still not up yet mah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told all data is probably lost and I need to re-setup everything again.. :(
    I need one or two weeks to complete the setup.

    I assume all useful data from Jan to April all lost. If anyone has saved my old posting, please send my old posting to me to upload. Email: marubozu1688@gmail.com

    Thanks everyone for your continuos supports and I will be back with my new site by end of May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh... initally my cached copy still had a few of of your prior data.last week or so i could still read it...

    but now when i retried, it's gone.. otherwise could have sent to you.

    meanwhile, does anyone know how to retrieve cached copy. Perhaps still could help ya.

    mm..sorry if i am not making any sense, i'm a complete IT idoit. LOLx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CK, never mind. Appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis