My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

SATS - Forming a Rising Wedge

SATS is forming a Rising Wedge pattern. This Rising Wedge pattern in an up trend is a trend reversal pattern.

Technically base on the chart pattern, the upside potential is about 5.4% (from current price of $2.76 to resistance of $2.91). Downside risk is 24% (from current price of $2.76 to $2.10 price target after breaking down from Rising Wedge).

Fundamentally SATS current PE does not show much upside potential. SATS current PE is 16.65 compared to past three years average PE of 17.66.

SATS does not look attractive to me both technically and fundamentally except giving a dividend yield of 4.7%.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, your blog is very interesting, thanks for sharing. I like the way you use fundamentals and technical analysis.
    I read your 2010 blog on SATS... abit curious about your opinion if SATS is fundamentally sound. especially now at price of $2.13, I would be very interested to enter...

    many thanks and looking forward to sharing,
    Ling

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis