My new site is finally up and I will be posting my stocks analysis at http://mystocksinvesting.com


Marubozu

May 31, 2010.

My Stocks Investing Journey

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

UNG - Return to the Falling Wedge

UNG failed the breakout from the channel and returned to the falling wedge. $9.00 is a critical support level and if UNG bounces back from this support, a double bottom will be formed. If this support is broken, UNG will continue to go south to its historical low until the next support of $7.072. Formation of either a double bottom pattern or breakout from a falling wedge in a down trend will reverse a trend (i.e. the stock price will move up eventually). As I am planning to invest this ETF for long term, this analysis gives me some idea where I can accumulate more shares at a lower price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis